Wednesday 24 September 2014

.Skippy & Joey Hop.


Hoppity-hop! I've got some sensational dresses to share in the Skippy and Joey Hop today!
Ruby from Zaaberry was another of my awesome pattern testers and she teamed bright pink srtipes with a few little black accents to make this comfy Joey for her daughter:
I let out a little "so cool" gasp when Kirsty from Top Notch shared her Skippy. Isn't it the perfect look for a fresh Spring dress?
Sophie from C'est La Vie had a fun librarian-themed photo shoot with her daughter showing off her gorgeous vibrant blue Joey:
Make sure you head over to Sanae Ishida pronto because her daughter is wearing the two coolest Joey dresses around! Love the sport stripes and although I'm not usually one for animal print fabric, this leopard print may have won me over!
And Teri from Fa Sew La has used some fresh grass green jersey to make herself this lovely Skippy. Terri is 18 weeks pregnant too...I was wondering how the Skippy dress would work with a pregnant belly bump - doesn't she look great?!
I hope you love them as much as I do! I'll be back with more soon and in the meantime, if you would like sew these dresses for yourself you can purchase them here:




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails