Saturday 4 January 2014

.Mr Aligator.

I looove this little outfit. And I'm reminding myself that comfort and practicality always wins. Especially now that Harvey is getting much bigger, it is much easier to dress him in clothes that are easy to pull on and off and that sit right all day long.

This top is made from some Lillestoff crocodiles fabric I bought from Crafty Mamas. The pattern is from Ottobre 4/2011, Baby Basics T-shirt. The snaps in the neckline are brilliant. So easy to sew with no plackets or tricky openings to worry about. The neckline binding is simply sewed across the shoulder seam and then closed with snaps. Easy to get over Harvey's head but the neckline opening isn't bigger than it needs to be.
The pants are made from french terry lycra. This fabric washes and wears so well. It is just thick enough to offer some stability and extra warmth, and still nice and stretchy for a good fit. This pattern is from Ottobre3/2012 Koala Velour Pants. The picture for the pattern shown is for girl's velour pants. I wasn't sure how it would look for boys, but I think they are perfect. This pattern will definitley be getting a work out in the future. Oh, and the little, impractical, never to be used pockets? Cute as can be!
Hello there Mr Harvey! Yep, I think he's happy with these ones!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails