Monday 25 February 2013

.Sewing for baby: Supa & Stars.

Still at it...I think I might have to have another 3 babies to get all of this baby sewing out of my system! Wish I was onto it at the beginning!!
A couple more familiar outfits, new fabrics, cute stuff... 
 
Another "Villikko Romper" from the Spring 1/2013 issue of Ottobre. Size 56. This fabric is up there with the Vikings as being a favourite. I'm loving it.
And another of my favourite bodysuit/pants sets:
The bodysuit pattern comes from Ottobre Winter 6/2012. "Kisuliini Raglan-Sleeve Bodysuit."
And the pants again, from Ottobre Spring 1/2012 called "Little Houses Knit Pants." In size 56 again (which I'm guessing is going to be 00).
I've blogged about these two patterns so much, that I don't have much else to say about them except I can't wait to put them on our little man!
 
All fabrics Eurpoean knits from Crafty Mamas Fabrics.

3 comments:

Ange Moore said...

That super hero fabric is gorgeous - might have to get some for PJ's for my boys (18mths and 4yrs), it's fabulous!!

Sarah said...

Can I ask what press studs you use? are they metal or plastic ?

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh - they are so absolutely adorable Toni!

Related Posts with Thumbnails