Tuesday 20 July 2010

.Flannel Sweet Dreams PJs.

These pics have been a long time coming. Mostly because the two pairs of flannel Sweet Dreams PJs I have made for myself are in constant rotation and one pair always seems to be in the laundry basket or drying on the line! Plus, I need Jaron around to take the photos for me and it is always dark when he gets home. I did manage to pin him down to take some over the weekend, but it was raining and we didn't want to get wet so they are horribly dark - but good enough for you to get the idea :)

So, my love affair with flannel this winter just seems to be getting stronger and stronger...it is so cosy and warm. And here are my two new pairs of PJ pants - they are worn constantly and making them was great incentive to get rid of some of old, old, threadbare PJ pants that I have been wearing previously.



And while I'm loving my flannel PJs for winter, I'm also getting myself geared up (e.g. purchasing MORE fabric) to make some cotton ones for summer :)

SUPPLIES:
Make It Perfect, Sweet Dreams pattern
Riley Blake, Summer Song, Summer Dot in Pink (flannel)
Riley Blake, Summer Song, Mini Blooms in Green (flannel)
Amy Butler, Love, Tumble Roses in Pink (flannel)
Amy Butler, Love, Sunspots in Mint (flannel)

11 comments:

The Kings said...

Who is your model Tone!?

Sawdust Girl said...

I've always had a thing for pj's too. I sometimes wear my pj's all day and then only change out of them before bed. I like to wear a fresh pair when I climb under my covers. LOVE the red polk-a-dot ones!

Carli said...

i think you're lost weight!! (boobs are still big and this is a good thing :)

Paige said...

I love the polka dots! It's sweltering here in North Carolina so I can't even think about flannel but it will be nice in a few months! ;)

Theresa said...

this makes me want to move to a cooler climate, I used to wear flannel pj's ALL the time (of course, I lived in Red Wing, MN where it's winter 9 months out of the year)...very cute!

Lisa said...

Just gorgeous. Can I ask you where you buy your flannel online? I struggle to get good stuff locally in Montreal (canada) and always have to buy online.

The Bartons said...

ohhhhh i want some!!!!!

Kate said...

I want that first pair. They look great!!!

Bec said...

Oh i love em!! I finished off a huge quilt for my bed using the Amy Butler LOVE collection! Its getting published in a mag soon.. anyway, i could make jamies.. and sit on my bed all day and no one would no where i was...Genius!! xxx thanks for showing us pics... they look great!! xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, love the Riley Blake flannel! Would you mind sharing where to buy it? Thanks...

Georgie
dylemma9@yahoo.com.au

Karin van D. said...

Oh they look so warm, soft and.. colourful! I can imagine you love wearing those (although I can't imagine wearing them now, it's way too hot to wear flannel, even the thought makes me sweat :)) and I think I really need some of those for our coming winter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails